Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Concubinage outside the Philippines

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Concubinage outside the Philippines  Empty Concubinage outside the Philippines Thu May 26, 2016 10:36 pm

HotMama

Arresto Menor

Hello I just wanted to ask something about my husband. He Had an affair with his ex gf last 2012 but he chooses me over her. We are currently living in Dubai together with our children but kast year 2015 he brought us home to the Philippines then she took her gf in Dubai with her and they are living in the same roof. We are married in Dubai but our marriage was also registred here in the Philippines. I have pictures of them together and text messages. Can I sue them for concubinage if ever even if they did it in Dubai.

2Concubinage outside the Philippines  Empty Re: Concubinage outside the Philippines Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:40 pm

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua

Concubinage on what basis?

I don't think so.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum