Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

exploitation of filipinos

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1exploitation of filipinos Empty exploitation of filipinos Sun May 22, 2016 2:47 pm

mike1948

Arresto Menor

hi
I am wondering where and who I would report to as I believe a US based company is under paying when hiring Filipino workers for online tedeos work where they work 35 hours a week, have to supply their own pc, pay for their internet connection and electricity and receive only 7500 pesos a month, this can not be right as I thought the minimal wage is 450 pesos a day there must be a Filipino or US body I can lodge a complaint with because as far as im concerned this is just outright exploitation.
thanks
mike

2exploitation of filipinos Empty Re: exploitation of filipinos Sun May 22, 2016 5:55 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

true it's not fair.

what is the agreement between the company and the filipino contractor?

did they both agree on the terms?

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum