Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

adoption gone wrong..HELP!!:'(

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1adoption - adoption gone wrong..HELP!!:'( Empty adoption gone wrong..HELP!!:'( Mon May 16, 2016 2:50 am

katerina_petr0va

katerina_petr0va
Arresto Menor

I am an adopted child but i don't have any adoption papers to support that i am adopted. But my birth certificate says that my "foster mom" is the mother who gave birth to me.. on this day, this place.. with a witness's signature on it, and an attending physician... so in other words my birth certificate shows that i am their daughter. but my brother insists that i am not legally adopted so i have no right to claim any of their properties and i don't have the right for special treatment. do they have the right to cast me out of the house? is it right to not give me any of their properties?
i'm so confused i need your advice.

and another thing:
i was a beneficiary of my father's pension,
pero i don't think i ever received any..Sad
i am 24 years old now, married with a son.

: (
please help me understand my situation.

2adoption - adoption gone wrong..HELP!!:'( Empty Re: adoption gone wrong..HELP!!:'( Tue May 17, 2016 5:10 pm

Atty.JB

Arresto Menor

Hi katerina_petr0va,

Please note that they cannot simply deny you of your right as an heir without presenting sufficient evidence to prove that you are not a child of your supposed parents.

A birth certificate and the facts contained therein is presumed to be correct unless proof has been shown that your birth is simulated and your birth certificate has been falsified.

While I am not aware of the evidence presented by your brother in support of his allegations, I hope that this can, in a way, enlighten your situation.

-Atty. JB

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum