Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unjust Vexation? Slander? Oral Defamation? Libel? HELP!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

johncarlosantos

Arresto Menor

Good day!

Here's the situation. One of my co-workers forgot to log out his FB in the office, then unfortunately, the management took advantage of it reading his messages. The problem is they found one of his conversation with a friend telling how incompetent our boss is. He told that our boss is "pulpol" for not knowing the work process etc... and he's been caught lying because he also mentioned to his friend that he applied in another company while saying to the management he needs to get a leave for going somewhere else. Now they have screenshots of that conversation. Before that he was going to file a case to DOLE for us not having paid for the whole month of April 2016 and some not being paid for almost 2 months. Now the company is using those screenshots and told him that before he file a complaint to DOLE, they would file a case against him first because of that conversation. It's kind of a black mail sort or a counter so he wouldn't file a case. He is now resigned and no longer working with the company. Could somebody please help us? Are the things he did suffice to be filed under Unjust Vexation? Slander? Oral Defamation? Libel? He really wants to file a complaint in DOLE for not being paid a whole month but he's afraid the company will sue him. Please help!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum