Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ARGUMENT ABOUT LAND PLEASE HELP

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LAND - ARGUMENT ABOUT LAND PLEASE HELP Empty ARGUMENT ABOUT LAND PLEASE HELP Tue May 10, 2016 9:37 pm

burgundy20

Arresto Menor

-Dear beloved Attorneys

My situation is this, we have lived in this home for as long as i can remember, by the way I'm already 30 years old, now many years ago, i was still a kid, the muhon/landmark/boundary stone/ has been put it place, our neighbors boundary stone had reached the house where we live, but they don't have any land title,they let us use it because we were just relatives, its my mothers sister,  we do have land title but not including their piece of land,now they wan't to take it back because we had financial arguments and they now have money, the piece of land will destroy part of our home,  to make the long story short, my question is, do they have the right to take the part of the land that fell within their boundary even if they do not have a land title? what can we do so we can have legal claim over the small area?
                  I would really appreciate any help so we can live peacefully in our home we have been living in for as long as i can remember.

P.S we live in a barangay with equally divided land area of 83 sq. meters per family. our land is already paid for and we have a land title our neighbor does not. but as i was saying a little bit of their part will eat up our home.

Thank you very much pinoylawyer.org more power and God bless us all.

Last edited by burgundy20 on Wed May 11, 2016 5:37 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : additional information)

2LAND - ARGUMENT ABOUT LAND PLEASE HELP Empty Re: ARGUMENT ABOUT LAND PLEASE HELP Tue May 10, 2016 10:27 pm

burgundy20

Arresto Menor

please help me Sad

3LAND - ARGUMENT ABOUT LAND PLEASE HELP Empty Re: ARGUMENT ABOUT LAND PLEASE HELP Wed May 11, 2016 5:37 am

burgundy20

Arresto Menor

please help me Sad

4LAND - ARGUMENT ABOUT LAND PLEASE HELP Empty Re: ARGUMENT ABOUT LAND PLEASE HELP Wed May 11, 2016 8:00 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Others know such better,
but if you can't reach an agreement with your neighbour by discusing
then you can ask if the barangay captain can solve it. But it's some risk you don't get the decision you want.

5LAND - ARGUMENT ABOUT LAND PLEASE HELP Empty Re: ARGUMENT ABOUT LAND PLEASE HELP Wed May 11, 2016 8:57 am

burgundy20

Arresto Menor

ok thank you for your help, very much appreciated. any other opinion sirs?, i was hoping i could use the laws of adverse possession in my favor, but i'm no expert Sad

Last edited by burgundy20 on Wed May 11, 2016 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional information)

6LAND - ARGUMENT ABOUT LAND PLEASE HELP Empty Re: ARGUMENT ABOUT LAND PLEASE HELP Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

burgundy20 wrote:ok thank you for your help, very much appreciated. any other opinion sirs?, i was hoping i could use the laws of adverse possession in my favor, but i'm no expert Sad
I'm no expert either Smile
I read mainly tax and business laws, just happened to have seen some other laws when I have looked for info for myself.

I suggest you go to the barangay captain for assistance and say you believe it can be solved by adverse possesion. Perhaps the BC know that law, or perhaps he will PRETEND he know that law Smile

Common sence say this can be solved (by a small compensation to your neighbour) but some laws don't follow common sence... Smile

7LAND - ARGUMENT ABOUT LAND PLEASE HELP Empty Re: ARGUMENT ABOUT LAND PLEASE HELP Wed May 11, 2016 4:01 pm

ador

Reclusion Perpetua

punta ka sa munisipyo, ipabuklat mo yung map and its surrounding areas. nagbabayad ba kayo ng amilyar nung lupa?

8LAND - ARGUMENT ABOUT LAND PLEASE HELP Empty Re: ARGUMENT ABOUT LAND PLEASE HELP Wed May 11, 2016 7:40 pm

burgundy20

Arresto Menor

Lunkan wrote:
burgundy20 wrote:ok thank you for your help, very much appreciated. any other opinion sirs?, i was hoping i could use the laws of adverse possession in my favor, but i'm no expert Sad
I'm no expert either Smile
I read mainly tax and business laws, just happened to have seen some other laws when I have looked for info for myself.

I suggest you go to the barangay captain for assistance and say you believe it can be solved by adverse possesion. Perhaps the BC know that law, or perhaps he will PRETEND he know that law   Smile

thank you very much sir, i will consider that option, we are a little bit acquainted with the BC so hopefully it will help a bit Smile

Common sence say this can be solved (by a small compensation to your neighbour) but some laws don't follow common sence...  Smile

9LAND - ARGUMENT ABOUT LAND PLEASE HELP Empty Re: ARGUMENT ABOUT LAND PLEASE HELP Thu May 12, 2016 6:34 am

burgundy20

Arresto Menor

ador wrote:punta ka sa munisipyo, ipabuklat mo yung map and its surrounding areas. nagbabayad ba kayo ng amilyar nung lupa?

i pm'ed u sir thank you

10LAND - ARGUMENT ABOUT LAND PLEASE HELP Empty Re: ARGUMENT ABOUT LAND PLEASE HELP Thu May 12, 2016 7:40 pm

burgundy20

Arresto Menor

up

11LAND - ARGUMENT ABOUT LAND PLEASE HELP Empty Re: ARGUMENT ABOUT LAND PLEASE HELP Fri May 13, 2016 12:44 pm

ador

Reclusion Perpetua

yep, sent you a reply.

12LAND - ARGUMENT ABOUT LAND PLEASE HELP Empty Re: ARGUMENT ABOUT LAND PLEASE HELP Sat May 14, 2016 8:48 pm

burgundy20

Arresto Menor

tnx up

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum