Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

breach of contract and LOA

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1contract - breach of contract and LOA Empty breach of contract and LOA Wed May 04, 2016 7:00 pm

inquirer777

Arresto Menor

Hello attorneys! Just want to seek some advice.. I signed a 3yrs bond contract with my previous employer which I worked for a year and half and quit my job without filing a resignation letter. I flew to US,now I am a permanent resident here. They've been sending mail back home stating they will file a case against me. I understand that I breached the contract . The reason i didnt pay it is because of the large amount of money. Just want to know what if I didnt settle the differences what would possibly happen if they file a case against me.. can they also file a case here in US?

2contract - breach of contract and LOA Empty Re: breach of contract and LOA Thu May 05, 2016 6:45 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

inquirer777 wrote:Hello attorneys! Just want to seek some advice.. I signed a 3yrs bond contract with my previous employer which I worked for a year and half and quit my job without filing a resignation letter. I flew to US,now I am a permanent resident here. They've been sending mail back home stating they will file a case against me. I understand that I breached the contract . The reason i didnt pay it is because of the large amount of money. Just want to know what if I didnt settle the differences what would possibly happen if they file a case against me.. can they also file a case here in US?

Pumirma ka sa kontrata so dapat sundin mo yun. Hindi naman bawal o mali ang nakasaad o ang pinapagawa sa iyo.

Kung sa isip mo sa simula pa lang na hindi mo kayang bayaran ang bond o multa kung umalis ka ng maaga, sana hindi ka na lang pumirma dati.

Pwede ka kasuhan para sa breach of contract.

Kung meron silang opisina sa US o makuhang abugado na haharap para sa kanila dyan, pwede ka pang habulin.

May obligasyon ka, so dapat gawin ang tama.

http://www.councilviews.com

3contract - breach of contract and LOA Empty Re: breach of contract and LOA Thu May 05, 2016 6:57 am

inquirer777

Arresto Menor

Hindi lang pala free legal advice dito, free sermon pa. Alam ko ma mali yung action ko. No need for any sermon and thanks for answering my question.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum