Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need help po.. Clarification lng.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need help po.. Clarification lng. Empty Need help po.. Clarification lng. Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:38 pm

batas018

Arresto Menor

Hello po,

Ask lng po ako about sa mga nadamay kong friends..

My 3 friends (1 police, 2 adult) was implicated during drug raid, they don't know that the owner of a house is a drug user/pusher. The police took an illegal drugs from the house owner while my 3 friends doesn't have and they are not a user also. They did a drug test and my friends was negative and released from the jail. Now, my 1 of my 3 friends received subpoena (the police). And my other 2 friends doesn't received any. We already went to the hall of justice to make sure (both secretary and prosecutor's office). And the my 2 friends wasn't on the list. Now, my question is, is my 2 friends have a chance to receive a subpoena? It's been 3 months since they don't received any subpoena.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum