Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Training Bond Validtiy

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bond - Training Bond Validtiy Empty Training Bond Validtiy Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:29 pm

jhun11jr

Arresto Menor

Hello to advisers.

Good day.

We were hired by Local Company. and let us trained in Taiwan for a year. but what they do is to have make us work as an OFW in Taiwan meaning we are direct employee here in Taiwan. Actually We were endorsed in an OFW agency and We were signed to have 1year of training in Vn and 2 years of Bond once we came back to Philippines.

I just want to know if the Bond is valid since we work as OFW and There is no Training Plan in the contract specified.

Hoping for response on this.

2bond - Training Bond Validtiy Empty Re: Training Bond Validtiy Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:07 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

If you signed it, then it may be considered valid, if there is nothing illegal in your work in taiwan.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum