Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Correction of entries

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Correction of entries Empty Correction of entries Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:46 pm

rowan_elomina

Arresto Menor

Ano po ba ang dapat gawin? Facts:
Ang last name po ay espititu pero nasa NSO ay espirito, then ang year of birth ay 1987 pero nasa NSO 1978. please somebody help me. Tnx in advance

2Correction of entries Empty Re: Correction of entries Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:04 am

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

Yung problem sa last name need nyo po ng court declaration to change that, to do that kailangan nyo ng lawyer to prepare the petition in court.

Yung sa yr of birth naman mere joint affidavit of two disinterested person will suffice. Just submit it sa Civil registrar in the place kung saan pinanganak.

3Correction of entries Empty Re: Correction of entries Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:11 pm

BCL13

Arresto Mayor

hindi po ba kapag clerical error lng po ang mali eh di naman po need na ang court order? Kung sa last name pwede na siguro birthcertificate ng parents nya as proof na clerical error lng ung sa spelling...sa birthdate siguro ung hospital record if meron pa..

I'm not a lawyer

4Correction of entries Empty Re: Correction of entries Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:37 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

Yung clerical error sa first and second name yan po yung pwede maayos thru administrative corrections pero pag sa surname na need na po mag petition in court to change the surname even yung error pertains only to mispelled words.

To prove that, just present only those documents which pertains to the correct surname of the father or mother.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum