Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Land Transfer

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LAND - Land Transfer Empty Land Transfer Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:43 pm

tatit24

Arresto Menor

Hello po. I would like to seek for your help and guidance. My grandmother passed away October 22, 2015. Yung Lote sa Makati City naka pangalan pa din sa lola ko. May 3 syang anak my Mom is the eldest, yung pangalawa kong uncle patay na tapos yung bunso kong uncle buhay pa. Ang tanong ko po pwede po bang pabayaan nalang namin nasa pangalan ng Lola ko yung lote kahit patay na sya? Or magkakaproblema po kami or magkakapenalty sooner or later?
Thanks!

2LAND - Land Transfer Empty Re: Land Transfer Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:39 am

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi,

The estate taxes must be paid with the BIR within 6 months after the death of your grandma. In other words, you have to take care of it before April 2016. Hence, there should an extrajudicial settlement of estate kung wala naman utang na naiwan ang lola mo when she died.

Regards,

Atty. Katrina

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum