Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need help for murder case

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I need help for murder case Empty I need help for murder case Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:49 am

ellenskie

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

My brother is security guard, lunchtime he went out for a break to buy food and sa store there are group of people in troubles, nahataw ng isa yung brother ko sa ulo and he had brain hemorrhage and umiwas na kuya ko pabalik sa work pero sinundan pa rin so nabaril ng kuya ko yung person and was dead. my brother went to the police right away to report what happen they phoned me and i told them to get a private attorney. In short my brother was in jail now for almost 2 yrs. the complainant told us that they want to settle the case, inurong nila case nagbyad kmi in front ng private atty nmin na nka notary. my question is ano po ba process once inurong na ng complainant yung demanda ano po ba dapat gawin. mahirap lang po kuya ko nabenta na nila bhay nila kya sa akin nkatira family nya. we dont have any idea po kung ano po dpat gawin kc di nman po nkapah aral mga kpatid at parents ko kya di nila alam gagawin. may private atty po kmi pero parents ko po ang nagpapa sked ng hearing lagi lang po kmi cnisingil ubos na ubos na po pera nmin.

salamat po sana matulungan nyo kami

ellenskie

2I need help for murder case Empty Re: I need help for murder case Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:49 pm

technified_ex

technified_ex
Prision Correccional

Actually there is no such amicable settlement in criminal case, like the case of your brother. However, since the case will not move on until witnesses and evidences are presented. Since there is no witnesses anymore since you said, they agreed under the table. The lawyer should have move for dismissal of the case base on the right of the accuse for speedy trial. How long has it been since the case was filed with your brother?

3I need help for murder case Empty Re: I need help for murder case Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:10 pm

ellenskie

Arresto Menor

Its almost 2 years na po..

4I need help for murder case Empty Re: I need help for murder case Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:54 am

technified_ex

technified_ex
Prision Correccional

You should ask your lawyer for dismissal of the case against your brother, base on the constitutional right of the accuse to speedy trial. Or yet better consult a PAO lawyer of the government to ask the court where the case is filed to dismiss the case. 2 years is way too long for a speedy trial

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum