Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SOLE PROPRIETOR KUNWARI

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SOLE PROPRIETOR KUNWARI Empty SOLE PROPRIETOR KUNWARI Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:22 pm

mcastro

Arresto Menor

Good day! I need help about what to do in our business. I have a business partner but the business is declared under my name as sole proprietor. Now we decided to separate ways so I ask him to buy out my share. He wants to pay me in installment for 1 1/2 yrs of pdc. I agreed. What are the papers that I need to give him? How can I transfer it to his name? Thank you

2SOLE PROPRIETOR KUNWARI Empty Re: SOLE PROPRIETOR KUNWARI Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:44 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Sole P CAN'T be transfered to someone else, because it can only be related to the owner.
But your business partner can start an OWN Sole P* and the old Sole P can SELL the business assets to the new one (except it can't be exact same name). The assets selling just need to be dicumented as a common big sell.
I don't know if the officials demand you to sign anything to let the new Sole P name have any similar name as your Sole P, IF he want that.
Plus perhaps he want you to sign a not competition document (with time limit) not leting you having a business compeeting with his.

NOTE ! You can keep your Sole P if you want to be used for something, BUT if so you will have to go on doing all demanded tax forms and such. To stop that you have to UNREGISTER your business proper. (I don't remember how, but it surely include BIR.)

*He better try to start the new as BMBE if possible, because such has important benefits. The barangay/municipaly office handle such so they know the demands to be approved as BMBE.

3SOLE PROPRIETOR KUNWARI Empty Re: SOLE PROPRIETOR KUNWARI Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:05 am

Persk27

Arresto Menor

Hello good day, I hope you can read this.
My cousin's business is registered under my name as a sole proprietor way back in 2013. Since I'm not working with them anymore they want me to transfer the business' proprietorship/ownership to them or to another person. And they want it instantly.
Can you advice me what should I do since I never get anything in return doing most of the business stuffs until it grew big?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum