Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Property dispute

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1property - Property dispute Empty Property dispute Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:27 pm

Melisatapawan

Arresto Menor

My father bought a property from a distant when he was still single. Then the grandson of his relative wants this property back because we cant present a deed of sale, my father said it it was lost a long time ago. What we have here is the payment for the annual taxes. Is there anything we can do to prove that this property is already ours? Pls help, thank you.

2property - Property dispute Empty Re: Property dispute Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:31 pm

betchay001

Reclusion Perpetua

Where is the title? Are you living on the property?

The proof of ownership is in the title. However if you are using the property, it will be a long process to eject the occupants (you).

3property - Property dispute Empty Re: Property dispute Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:15 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Melisatapawan wrote:My father bought a property from a distant when he was still single. Then the grandson of his relative wants this property back because we cant present a deed of sale, my father said it it was lost a long time ago. What we have here is the payment for the annual taxes. Is there anything we can do to prove that this property is already ours? Pls help, thank you.
If there was a Deed of Sale - Why wasn't the title transfered to him so no one else can fool it's theirs?

IF it's a TITLE that's lost, such can be got to REPLACE the lost one.

Some SCAMERS pay tax at a property NOT belonging to them to use the tax paying proof to fool people concerning who is owner. So paid tax is a sign, but ISN'T fully proof.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum