Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

middle & last name clerical error

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1middle & last name clerical error Empty middle & last name clerical error Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:23 pm

shy_22

Arresto Menor

gud pm po.. may tig isang letter po na maLi sa middLe & Last name sa bcert co, pmunta po co sa munisipyo cun saan aco pnanganak & dey required me both d documents of my father & my mother, kso po wLang birth certificate mama co ska any dcuments smen, hiwaLay na dn po cLa & wLa po kming contact sa mama co,pano ko po mkkumpLeto ung requirements ng gni2? nid co po maitama bcert co xe pra mkakuha ng passport. tanx po.

2middle & last name clerical error Empty Re: middle & last name clerical error Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:46 pm

attyLLL

please don't use text spelling.

do you mean you have inquired at the NSO for their birth certificates and marriage certificate? there is no record?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3middle & last name clerical error Empty Re: middle & last name clerical error Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:15 pm

shy_22

Arresto Menor

ok po sorry for that.. my mother is the one who has no birth certificate from NSO, instead ive got this paper entitled "negative certification of birth" from NSO. my father & my mother's relatives said that my mother has no birth certificate in the first pLace.

i already have my father's birth certificate & their marriage certificate from NSO.

thank you Smile

4middle & last name clerical error Empty Re: middle & last name clerical error Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:59 pm

attyLLL

shy, it appears your mother really has no birth certificate. if the civil registrar will not accept affidavits from other persons attesting who your mother is or some other solution they will allow, then you will be only left with two other choices:

1) the filing of a petition in court to correct the error; or
2) use the misspelled name as your real name - it sounds weird but there are many who simply did this.

5middle & last name clerical error Empty Re: middle & last name clerical error Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:09 am

shy_22

Arresto Menor

ah ganun po ba my mother's reLatives can fiLe affidavits to prove that she's my mother? pano po? kaso pati schooL records & vaLid IDs nya po waLa din aco.. can't use po my wrong name kasi Lhat po ng records & documents co ung tamang name co po gamit co..

6middle & last name clerical error Empty Re: middle & last name clerical error Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:19 pm

attyLLL

you will have to ask the civil registrar what other documentation they will accept. if you have none to show, then I don't know how you will prove your mother's name whether through an administrative or judicial process.

i have advise many with the same problem to just use the misspelled name, and they had their names on their school and work records changed for the valid reason that it should match the one on their birth certificate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum