Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Employment Clearance, Final Pay and BIR 2316

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sandy19

Arresto Menor

Hi. I need advice regarding my clearance and final pay with my previous employer.

I filed my resignation last May 18, 2015 and had my last day at my previous employer last June 17, 2015 to comply with the 30-day policy.

I completed all needed items (working papers) from me and I have turned over all of my files to my team mates handling the same account at my previous employer last July 2015.

So my clearance with my previous employer has been going smoothly except for my department clearance which needed to be signed by my Manager back then and ultimately the Partner. The department clearance form was given to the Manager by my friend at the firm last August, however, the Manager has not been giving any feedback regarding this.

Last September 30, 2015, my friend at my previous employer has told me that this what my Manager has said, “she has to make a list of possible requirements na kulang pa daw kasi magccloseout palang daw yung mga accounts niyo noon.”

I am just concerned why she is only bringing up these matters now. She is causing delay in the processing of my clearance. She won’t even answer calls or messages when I send them to her to clarify whatever I need for my clearance. Besides, from what I know, I have already completed my working papers and for any open items, I have properly turned over to my team mates whatever files are needed from me. Also, my friend who resigned before I did (she resigned last April 17, 2015) was already cleared. She simply turned over her files to us before she left. We handled the same account and were in the same team.

And I think it is unreasonable for her to do this as due notice was already given to them regarding my resignation. I have informed them last May 18 when I filed my resignation.

I have already started work at my current employer and I need my clearance and BIR Form 2316 from my previous employer which will not be released until I am cleared fully.

Kindly advise me on what to do about this.

sandy19

Arresto Menor

Hi. Hope to receive your advice regarding my concern soon. Thanks.

judie_083187

Arresto Menor

Same situation here, i'm already resigned and hr accept my resignation tas nung mag pasign na ng clearance, audit refused to sign my clearance bcoz of discrepancy last inventory.kaya ayaw din nila bigay COE, BIR2316 and last pay ko. May karapatan po ba cla ihold un?

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

judie_083187 wrote:Same situation here, i'm already resigned and hr accept my resignation tas nung mag pasign na ng clearance, audit refused to sign my clearance bcoz of discrepancy last inventory.kaya ayaw din nila bigay COE, BIR2316 and last pay ko. May karapatan po ba cla ihold un?

Kung yung issue ng discrepancy ay bahagi o tungkol sa trabaho mo, dapat maasikaso yun muna bago ka ma-clear.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum