Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to get a restraining order or something similar?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

anonymom

Arresto Menor

I would like to ask how to get a restraining order against a neighbour who attempted to hit me with a huge and thick wooden chair and threatened to harm me, do some harsh damage on my face/head the moment i step out of the house. If the case doesn't qualify for a restraining order, i would like to get something similar - one which will forbid the neighbour from being near me. I filed a blotter or incident report at the barangay and police already. I was advised that we need to meet and settle at the barangay but I know for a fact that the issue will not be resolved. I still wish to get a restraining order or something similar after the meeting at the barangay.

Please tell me the next steps.

Thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum