Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sales and commissions

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sales and commissions Empty Sales and commissions Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:27 am

jrnock

Arresto Menor

Meron po bang batas na pag my sales dapat ding my commission na matatagap ang agent?

Another question:

Sa contrata ko ang naka lagay lang po ay customer service pero mandatory po akong pina gagawa ng sales if wala ako offer bagsak ang QA score ko at maari kung ikatangal sa trabaho

2Sales and commissions Empty Re: Sales and commissions Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:13 pm

Filia

Filia
Reclusion Perpetua

Actually, hindi naman ang name ng position mo ang nagdedetermine kung ano ang trabaho. Yun ay kung ano ang required ng company. Hanggat di naman illegal ang ginagawa nila, they can ask you to do things aside from your usual work. Only that, the degree of standards would be different (lesser)if its not actually your job description.

3Sales and commissions Empty Re: Sales and commissions Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:27 pm

jrnock

Arresto Menor

They are earning peofita sa sales na ginagawa ko malaki ang profit value na nakukuha nila sa sales ko marami ako benta pero ni piso wala ako nakukuha maliban sa basic ko. Tapos ang na momonitor ng QA ay yong wala sales offer and they take it against me

4Sales and commissions Empty Re: Sales and commissions Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:18 pm

Filia

Filia
Reclusion Perpetua

Ang commission kasi dapat napagkasunduan yan eh. Kung wala sa kontrata o hindi nyo napag-usapan, hindi ka entiled to any commission kahit kumita pa sila ng sandamakmak. You should ask for it if you want commission so that you can change your contract or add the commission matter to it.

5Sales and commissions Empty Re: Sales and commissions Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:08 pm

jrnock

Arresto Menor

I use to received commission sa sales ko, wala sa contrata ko. But since nagkaron ng DPA tax avation yong company bigla nila tinigil pero mas matindi ang sales nga kasi pwersado kaming mag sales pag wala kami sales sa call namin bagsak at taken against sa med year score card namin at ilalagay kami sa PIP at termination ang sunod

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum