Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

commissions due of sales agent from broker

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

arlses

Arresto Menor

good evening . im arlene , agent under one of the international broker of smdc .. may 5 sales ako ng condo , na may mga partial commissions releases na si smdc papunta sa account ni broker .. but si broker hindi na nagiissue ng commissions sa akin, hindi sya nagrereply for 7 months now no replys sa mga messages or emails... hindi ako makapunta sa smdc kasi ang smdc ay kay broker lang connected.. what will i do now meron p ba paraan para makuha ko ang mga commissions releases ko?. thanks po

betchay001

Reclusion Perpetua

Hello,

You can file a small claims case filed at the MTC where you live (or where your broker lives/works). Good luck.

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Aside from small claims case, you can also file a case for collection for sum of money if the unpaid amounts are more than P200,000. Whether it is small claims or collection case, you also have the option of filing it the place where you reside. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/filing-collection-case

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum