Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it a threat?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is it a threat?  Empty Is it a threat? Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:06 pm

credits909

Arresto Menor

Hi Mods,

I work in a callcenter and my supervisor found out that I was talking behind his back.

He found the chat log where I wished misfortune to the supervisor when I was chatting with a friend.

To the point that I stated " Ang sarap naman ipa patay ng sup mo na yan"  Due to anger

Can that be considered as a threat? The supervisor was not part of the

chat thread though.

2Is it a threat?  Empty Re: Is it a threat? Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:45 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

credits909 wrote:Hi Mods,

I work in a callcenter and my supervisor found out that I was talking behind his back.

He found the chat log where I wished misfortune to the supervisor when I was chatting with a friend.

To the point that I stated " Ang sarap naman ipa patay ng sup mo na yan"  Due to anger

Can that be considered as a threat? The supervisor was not part of the

chat thread though.

Yes that can be considered a threat and, depending on company policy and its code of conduct, may be a terminable offense.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Is it a threat?  Empty Re: Is it a threat? Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:12 pm

credits909

Arresto Menor

would this be enough to put me in jail? what is the worst case scenario?
Thanks.

4Is it a threat?  Empty Re: Is it a threat? Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:22 pm

Filia

Filia
Reclusion Perpetua

No. There must be overt acts that you really intend to do that. Bad thing lang about it is that if someone does something to him, you could be one of the suspects as you have motive. That words of yours sa chat could be used as evidence against you.

5Is it a threat?  Empty Re: Is it a threat? Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:41 pm

credits909

Arresto Menor

Hello Atty @Filia, do you mean NO IT WONT BE CONSIDERED AS A THREAT?
Or NO I wont go to jail for the Threat I made?

With what I said is it enough to be considered as Threat? considering the elements of threat? I did not dwell with the topic after that. that was just a passing expression of anger and we did not dwell on that topic.

Thanks talaga sa lahat mga Attys

6Is it a threat?  Empty Re: Is it a threat? Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:34 pm

Filia

Filia
Reclusion Perpetua

Threat must be done towards the person it was intended. That's not your case. That may be considered merely as an outburst of emotions. You won't be criminally liable for that.

7Is it a threat?  Empty Re: Is it a threat? Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:33 am

credits909

Arresto Menor

Oh that's a relief. Thanks a lot attys for the inputs. I really appreciate it a lot.
God Bless.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum