Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deed of Conditional Sale .. upon completion and Title is success fully transferd .. is Deed od Absilute Sale still requiered?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dumbvendee

Arresto Menor

Hello moderators and members:

It seems my earlier posting is closed.. no more response.

I am buying a property as mentioned in an earlier post. I thought a Deed of Conditonal Sale might be the way to go para ma overcome ni Vendor yung trust issues nila.

I plan to offer 30% down payment so they can trust their Atty-in-fact with the necessary documents to facilitate the sale. Atty-in fact agreed to accompany me to the agencies involved in the sale like the BIR Assessors Office Reg of Deeds etc.

I will pay in full upon acceptance by the Reg of Deeds documents for the transfer. I also included escape clause that I reserve the right to cancel sale if their documents are rejected by any of the govt agencies. My down payment must be refunded in ful with-in 5 days. Im not asking for interest.

My reason for writing is .... Do we still have to execute a Deed of Absolute Sale or will it be moot at this point .... since I will have the title after full payment?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum