Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rental Contract Notarized Document

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rental Contract Notarized Document Empty Rental Contract Notarized Document Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:58 pm

JOHN492323

Arresto Menor

Do I need to be present at the notary in order for him or her to notarized my signature on the contract. Is the a law that requires this if I have to be present?

Last edited by JOHN492323 on Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:42 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : made clearer)

2Rental Contract Notarized Document Empty Re: Rental Contract Notarized Document Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:23 pm

Father Odin

Arresto Menor

I've rented houses with notarised contracts for the past few years here in Philippines and NEVER one time been present at the Notary (even though they always state I was there and they saw me)

I think this is bullsh*t as a Notarised letter/contract is lawful but the people testifying to my identity are obvious liars

good luck finding the answer

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum