Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breach of Contract or Obligation Matters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1contract - Breach of Contract or Obligation Matters Empty Breach of Contract or Obligation Matters Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:18 pm

lamanglumot

Arresto Menor

Hello po sa lahat. I am seeking a legal advice before i proceed with NLRC. I am currently working in this company its was sold twice (buy out) by another company. Now yung contract namin is still from the first company. where all our benefits are clearly stipulated and signed by us and the management. The problem is that this second company who bought us told us that the length of our tenure from the first company is carried over but things get complicated yung 2nd company who bought us sold us again.

As far as i know once you buy a company you are buying all of its assets and employees together with their contracts right? now this third company do not honor this tenure of all the employees as they were saying that the 2nd company did not funded the tenure and retirement benefits. This new company of ours would like to sign an addendum which stating of a new term of benefits and retirement na hindi favorable sa lahat. It's because dinidisregard na yung tenures namin instead back to 0 stating from the day 1 na binili kami.

The question is tama po ba ang ginagawa nila na hindi i honor yung tenures namin and benefits from the previous company? at saka po wala pa po kami bagong contract instead the old one parin ang hawak namin lahat.

Salamat po sa mga sasagot.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum