Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

help regarding non-refundable

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1help regarding non-refundable Empty help regarding non-refundable Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:47 pm

che1276

Arresto Menor

My sister rented an apartment which costs P5,000 (one month advance, two-months deposits) that makes it P15,000 all in all. She signed a contract stated there it is non-refundable when you terminate your contract. Few months later, we encountered problem in the said room, the ceiling went down during hard rainy days, it flooded. The worst is the children were sleeping when the ceiling collapsed..I reported it, they do it but still wasn't good enough. We used the 1 month advance before we transfer in other room which amounted to P3,200 only, same building..But now, my sister's work is being transfer to other citiy and she wanted to terminate the contract which is supposedly ends in May 2015. She also wants to used the P3,200 for the payment in the last rent that will be using before leaving the apartment. The question now is, can my sister refunded the remaining amount which is P6,800?Please help us, thank you..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum