Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

For The Year Ender 2014...My Appreciation

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

karl rove

karl rove
Reclusion Perpetua

We encounter all kinds of people in our lives. There are good and there are bad people. There are angels, and there are monsters. Bo Sanchez wrote an interesting book titled “How to Deal with Difficult People” (www.kerygmabooks.com), wherein he talks about the different kinds of “Vampires—controlling Vampires, criticizing Vampires, complaining Vampires, clinging Vampires, contradicting Vampires—people who suck out joy and freedom from our lives, and who hurt us physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Such people usually have deep hurts, personal issues or insecurities, and in turn end up hurting or abusing others.” Are there “Vampires” in your life? Are you that “Vampire” to other people?

The multifarious problems plastered on this site on various hues and form are problems of humanity and their inanities. Often, rights are transgressed and obligations lay wasted. Families were broken, marriage vows trampled, contracts reneged, crimes committed with impunity, kids assaulted and abused...and their is no halt nor an end to human suffering.

Alam ng gumagawa ang dahilan kung bakit nauwi sa isang masalimuot na legal na usapin. Ang kasalanan ng lipunan ay hindi gawa ng batas, tao ang may kagagawaan kaya kailangan mamagitan ang batas. Gayon pa man, John the Baptist reminds us that in the face of opposition, oppression, and even persecution, we must stand firm and not lose heart, for it is in such moments that our light and goodness must shine forth. When we are weak and defenseless, the glory and the power of God become evident in our lives.

There are people who question questions our identity, our message, and our mission. All their questions showed how threatened and how insecure they were.

But for those who are in the right, there is always light at the end of the tunnel. Do not loose hope, trust that happy days would be there for you up ahead.

There’s always the promise of a new day; there’s always something better to happen; there’s always a star much brighter than the darkest night; there’s always a moment when the impossible becomes possible… all because we believe.

Ako po ay nagpapasalamat sa lahat ng naniniwala at nagtiwala at patuloy na walang puknat na nagtatanong at nagkukunsulta, na ang iba galing sa malalayong lugar ay nagawang kumatok at nagsadya sa aking tanggapan.

Lubos ang aking pasasalamat. Isang pagbati na rin ng Maligayang Pasko at Puno ng Pag Asa sa Bagong Taon!

Atty Karl Rove

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Too much drama! Its not the end of the world yet! Get over it and move on! lol!

karl rove

karl rove
Reclusion Perpetua

wag mo akong paki alaman AWV, post ko ito...kung insecure ka at inggit ka manggawa ka ng sa iyo. I think you must move on...

Maging abogado ka muna, amigo!

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Me insecure? Are you kidding me? I don't need to be a lawyer to earn money my Dear!

Wow! andami mong client para pasalamatan! lol! Is that why you have plenty of time to hang out here? Don't ask me why I have plenty of time here because I am living abroad and my business will move even I am just sitting here in my office! m3
I don't need to be bithcy like you to your other fellow lawyer just to fish out for a clients! There are lots of decent, respectable and trustworhty lawyers here and they are just fine until you came!

I think you're more like this one kiddo!
Watch my new signature its dedicated just for you! m11

karl rove

karl rove
Reclusion Perpetua

get lost amigo.....your virtually non-existent...mind your own business.

your right u dont need to be a lawyer to earn money...dats why ur hanging on this site, to duped people. And, I dont care what makes you!

Scratch your own!

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Karma is a bitch! You started bitching other people here when you were quite new! What do you expect people will do to you in return?
Isip isip din minsan pag may time naturingan kang lawyer di ka marunong magpasintabi sa ibang tao! Evil or Very Mad
Its so much fun to see you sounds pissed off! lol!
Carry on!
I love rock and roll! cheers

karl rove

karl rove
Reclusion Perpetua

pissed off??????? I am enjoying..lots of it.. Ikaw???? your suffering chronic insecurity. As many claimed, this is a free site...create ur own posting, so dat others will (mistakenly) patronized yours.

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Really? Mind your own business and scratch your own? Did you mind your own business when you've been bitching about others here?
KARMA IS A BITCH as I told you! You have made a remarkable attitude to people here so people will remember to SLAM you whenever they can! So stop the drama as it sounds like you're begging for sympathy!
affraid Who would sympatise with you if you get off on a wrong foot from the beginning?
You cannot just join the club and start bullying people! Evil or Very Mad

karl rove

karl rove
Reclusion Perpetua

karmatic???

I am posting an appreciation post?? wats karmatic dun?? and, more importantly, its not for you, he he he he..

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Indeed this is a free site as many people claimed, but who gave you license to just slam people here Bagito? Why would I be needing to create my own posting when you are continuesly bitching with others here? WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? Have you won any case yet? Let us know so we can do our own investigation if you are really that BIG TIME LAWYER as you claimed! Twisted Evil

Last edited by AWV on Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

karl rove

karl rove
Reclusion Perpetua

slamdunk basket ball... go go go kobe!!!!

i do mind my business here, I do not follow nor comment on other people's posting here, till I encountered nimcompoops who fired pseudo advices that cant stand in court. My emails got lots of feedback on your postings and replies, but I dont mind..waste of time..at least people are flocking on my doors, eversince the wordl begun ha ha ha ha...

karl rove

karl rove
Reclusion Perpetua

a legend need not prove himself, but those who are legend as to their own mind (only) falls flat on the ground... u can investigate the whole damn universe served on a free plate, amigo!

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

karl rove wrote:slamdunk basket ball... go go go kobe!!!!

i do mind my business here, I do not follow nor comment on other people's posting here, till I encountered nimcompoops who fired pseudo advices that cant stand in court. My emails got lots of feedback on your postings and replies, but I dont mind..waste of time..at least people are flocking on my doors, eversince the wordl begun ha ha ha ha...

"people are flocking on my doors"
Who are you fooling?????
We have a saying!
When the river is noisy, it only means its shallow my Dear! lol!

karl rove

karl rove
Reclusion Perpetua

and, you are a dried river, for you talked and harped too much!

karl rove

karl rove
Reclusion Perpetua

Great minds talk about ideas

Middle minds talk about events

Little minds talk about people...

Eleanor Roosevelt!

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Last edited by AWV on Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

karl rove wrote:and, you are a dried river, for you talked and harped too much!

LOL! dried river! who are you trying to convince? yourself?

Last edited by AWV on Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

karl rove

karl rove
Reclusion Perpetua

oh, the KISS circa late 80"s ..remembering my full collection..led zepellin, aero smith, bachman turn over drive..why not revisit my music library this holiday rather than wasting time with a dried river!!!

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Watch my signature dediceted just for you my Dear Bagito!
Yeah those Bagito needs to be aggressive so they can meet their target market! Twisted Evil

karl rove

karl rove
Reclusion Perpetua

why not watch it youself dried river????

cant accomodate you...having corporate clients to attend to.

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

karl rove

karl rove
Reclusion Perpetua

sorry, got lots of more important things to attend to and talk with sane people.

one last word, amigo, my (this) posting is not intended for you...

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

What unemployed lawyers are doing now? Client chasing???

mrs.montero

Arresto Menor

I used to be a silent reader of this forum because it is definitely a good place to find information by reading other people's experiences and how they deal with it not to mention legally. But decided to create an account and let my opinion be heard. Can someone tell me please is this how professionals in our country act this day?not to mention the ones calling themselves lawyers? How can we trust them with our situation if they are like these? i know this is a public forum and I try not to generalised but please can we be mature individual and act as one?It's just embarrassing to the admins of this forum.

Henricus

Arresto Menor

ala eh..masama pala dito ang magpa abut ng pasasalamat!

matanong nga po...matatawag po bang mali ang magpasalamat??? prang hindi tugma ung sagut sa pasalamat ang haba pa ng sinavi. atsaka nabate ng meru xmas hapinyu yir..sala den pala un?
nakakaleto ah.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum