Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child support

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1support - Child support Empty Child support Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:11 am

mooneeng

Arresto Menor

Hello po,

Ask ko lang. me anak po ako sa first relationship ko..pareho kaming bata pa noon, walang work, immature so naghiwalay kami nung 2 years n ang baby ko.. ako ang nagsikap na buhayin mag isa ang anak ko.. wala ako natanggap ni piso sa tatay nya.. After 10 years, nagpaparamdam ang tatay nya, pwede ko ba kasuhan ng support ang tatay nya for the years na hindi sya nag support sa anak ko?me kinakasama n ang tatay nya at me anak n din. ano pa ang rights ng anak ko sa tatay nya.. hope you can HELP ME po.. Salamat.

2support - Child support Empty Re: Child support Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:19 am

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi,

Yes, pwede ka humingi ng support for the past 10 years na hindi siya nagbigay ng kahit ano, and support for the present. The remedy is to send him a demand letter for child support. Usually, a demand letter is prepared by a lawyer to ensure that the required contents for a demand letter are included therein. It will be signed by a lawyer so it shows some form of authority. If he does not want to be sued in court, most likely he will try to comply.

If he still does not provide for support after receiving the demand letter, you can file for a petition for child support in court, with the assistance of a lawyer.

If you need assistance on this, please PM me.

Best regards,
-Atty. Katrina

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum