Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Partition of Property

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Partition of Property Empty Partition of Property Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:29 am

ncapule

Arresto Menor

My 2 brothers have been overstaying in our house and do not want to leave.  They have been there for over 30 years but the house & lot was donated through a deed of donation in the name of all my siblings but unfortunately my name was excluded.  The brothers stated that if the other siblings want to get their share of the property, the lot has to be partitioned and whatever portion of the house they are staying can be torn down.  It is very ridiculous to sub-divide the lot among 7 children named in the deed of donation because it will lose its value -  the house will lose its value entirely while the lot if divided by 7 can not be sold except to the siblings and can not command the highest selling price possible.  What is the best recourse so that the disposition of the property is to the best interest of all?

2Partition of Property Empty Re: Partition of Property Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:26 pm

karl rove

karl rove
Reclusion Perpetua

Hi and hello..

if you are really interested in preserving the property and bent on evicting your over staying brothers, the thing to do in my opinion is to buy the share of your brothers (right of pre-emption) over the property..

lets discuss if i may be of assistance

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum