Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Partition of Property

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Partition of Property Empty Partition of Property Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:48 am

advise_please2013

Arresto Mayor

Good day po sa lahat!

Sana matulungan nyo po kami.
-
My case is like this:

My father and his first wife didn't have children. My mom who was his second wife had two children: me and my younger sister.

There was Judgment based on a Compromise Agreement prior of which had a Decision from the Supreme Court already stating that my father's heirs (my mom, my sister and me) will receive 3/4 of every property and 1/4 for the siblings of my father's first wife.

All properties are under the name of my father and his first wife (both deceased). My mom passed away recently too.

My question is:

Should both sides' heirs (my father's first wife and us, the heirs of my father) agree on an Extrajudicial Partition before my sister and I can partition the property as our father's heirs?

If yes, how does a partition document look like?

Please help.

Thank you po.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum