Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

business registration

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1business registration Empty business registration Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:34 pm

francease

Arresto Menor

paano po malalaman kung registered ung business or company.. at ano po ang pwedeng ikaso kung hindi sila registered.. salamat po..

at pwede po bang i terminate yung contract or agreement kung hindi naman legal or registered yung business or company,..

help pls... tnx Sad

2business registration Empty Re: business registration Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:48 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Well. I don't know what you try to do, so it's some hard to answer compleete, but
there are a lot of places where you can check if it's registered, because a registration need to be done in 15-20 places (although in some regions they have put some of them together.) I don't know which information is accessable for others though. Here are some examples:
/BIR
/If having employed long time enough: SSS, PhilHealth, Pag-Ibig for each employed.
/At least if it's a baranggay in province (=a baranggay with not big amount of companies) I would START with asking there.

IF there are no company registered, then there is no "legal business unit", then I suppouse no person can sign contracts in that business name LEGALY. If so YOU don't need to break the contract, because the other has allready "broken" it by signing it illegaly.

But it's rather common with not proper registered small businesses in the Philippines, so I DON'T know what's practice in such situations.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum