Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Taxes to pay if you own a commercial space for rent

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anhjick

Arresto Menor

May Lola po ako, mayroon po siyang Commercial Space na nirerentahan ng dalawang magkaibang business. Yung isa po, binabawasan niya ng 500 pesos a month ang kanyang renta, dahil daw ito sa tax. Nag research po ako ng kaunti sa internet at napag alaman ko po na mayroon ngan 500 pesos with regards sa BIR pero annually yun. Tama po ba yung nangungupahan sa kanyang gawain simula noong magstart siyang umupa?? At anu-ano po ba yung talagang kailangang bayaran ng lola ko na mga taxes?

Inonote ko lang po na binabayaran po ng lola ko yung building at land tax. Maraming salamat po sa makakasagot ng tanong kong ito.

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

(I'm bad at understanding Tagalog, so I understand only a litle bit of what you wrote.)

In general. It's three very DIFFERENT things:
/REAL ESTATE tax are payed BY REAL ESTATE OWNER as a small percentage of the real estate VALUE.
/BUSINESS tax are paid by EACH BUSINESS OWNER. The tax amount depend of the RESULT according the the ACOUNTING (which mostly is some DIFFERENT than the cash change during the year, because some costs and incomes can need adjusting into different years.)
/VAT tax sum depend of business REVENUE (=sold sum in the business) normaly minus for VAT allowed deductions.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum