Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Physical Injury

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Physical Injury Empty Physical Injury Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:23 pm

elle_0805

Arresto Menor

Hello...may I please ask for a legal advice as I do not have the financial capability to get my own lawyer and I am not qualified to get a PAO service. My male neighbor kicked me in my tummy and spit on my face while I was inside my apartment, standing on my screen door talking to my landlady. He spit on my face thru the screen door and he forced open the door to kick me in my tummy. I am a female, 33 years old but I am a small girl while my neighbor is big and tall. I had my medico legal at PGH and I already filed a complaint at our barangay. The thing is during the 1st hearing with our Barangay Captain, my neighbor and his wife are still very proud instead of being apologetic to what they have done to me. I was shaking and really traumatized when I saw them during the hearing...We will have our second hearing this week but the thing is, I do not want to see them again. My question is, is it possible to just ask our Barangay Captain to just let them promise and sign not to bully or hurt me in any way without my presence? What could I say to our Barangay Captain that would let him assist me in this case without my presence because I really do not want to see my neighbor anymore. It just scared me too much.
Thank you for your usual support and help. Hoping for your response.

2Physical Injury Empty Re: Physical Injury Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:27 pm

attyesc

attyesc
Reclusion Temporal

you have to be present at the hearing to fully protect your rights. dont let the other party misconstrue your absence as abandonment of your claim. pumunta ka para makapirma ka sa anumang settlement na mapagkasunduan nyo.

3Physical Injury Empty Re: Physical Injury Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:27 am

elle_0805

Arresto Menor

Thank you attyesc for the advice. I will gather all my courage to go and i'll just settle with them promising that they wont bother me again. My neighbor is also a tenant at my apartment building so I will just go and move to another place. From the looks of it, my landlady doesnt want to get in the middle because she have teenage daughters and she is afraid that my neighbor and his friends would take revenge or whatsoever. Also, the barangay is acting as if what happened is not a big deal. Even if our Barangay Captain mentioned to me that when he was still a Kagawad, they were always being called to reprimand my neighbor and his friends for drinking outside and being too noisy...Or would it be better if I just leave the case alone, I mean, have the hearing cancelled or not show up then just move? Thank you.

4Physical Injury Empty Re: Physical Injury Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:22 pm

attyesc

attyesc
Reclusion Temporal

be there. dont let them think that they can easily get away with what they did. otherwise, uulit ulitin nila yan. hindi man sayo, sa ibang tao naman.

5Physical Injury Empty Re: Physical Injury Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:07 pm

elle_0805

Arresto Menor

Okay po. Maraming Salamat po. More power sa ginagawa nyong free legal advice. Maraming naeenlighten. Thumbs up!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum