Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slight injury vs Serious Physical Injury questions

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

justme1

Arresto Menor

I was attacked by someone whom hit me and broke my leg. I was in a cast 5 months and now the cast has been removed and i am still unable to walk with bone fragments, future surgeries might be required. I filed my case with the police whom did not arrest the person that did it .

So we have waited for court, now i receive court papers saying the guy is charged with only slight Physical injury.

My question is why isn't he charged with serious physical injury? I haven't been able to walk for 6 months. Can someone explain it to me clearly? This guy has threatened me and endangered my life and the life of my child constantly yet seems to get away with it. What can be done?

ViNZsters

Arresto Menor

Maybe your evidences, as to the judgment of the judge, merits for a slight Physical injury. when you filed your case, did you support it with medical certificates in which it had stated that you will be incapacitated to work for 5 months and will be needing future surgeries?

As for the judgment, you cannot appeal the case anymore if the decision is already final. however in case, he will appeal the case then you can ask the prosecutor to amend his information and submit your additional evidences.

justme1

Arresto Menor

I don't work because im retired. But my leg was in a cast for over 5 months and i might require future surgeries. I can't walk

ador

Reclusion Perpetua

fuck. someone, somewhere screwed up. there are many ways to gut a fish. sent you a pm.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum