Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cancellation of Insurance Policy

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1insurance - Cancellation of Insurance Policy Empty Cancellation of Insurance Policy Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:57 pm

zelai

Arresto Menor

I was lured into getting a life insurance policy last Sunday (10/10/2010). I tried to cancel it the next day but they told me to avail of the 15-day free look period. I came back again yesterday and I made my final decision to cancel the policy. I gave the CSA a cancellation letter. He received it and wrote a note saying that the processing of the chargeback would take 30-45 days. He also gave me a copy of my Statement of Account with the status: Cancelled from Inception. Would that be a 100% guarantee that I can get my money back? Thank you!

2insurance - Cancellation of Insurance Policy Empty Re: Cancellation of Insurance Policy Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:55 pm

attyLLL

i believe so, if it says from inception. that would mean the insurance company never took any risk over you.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3insurance - Cancellation of Insurance Policy Empty Re: Cancellation of Insurance Policy Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:58 pm

zelai

Arresto Menor

I see. Thank you so much for the reply! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum