Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Inquiry for filing a complaint to a previous company

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

univ211d

Arresto Menor

Help please...

My previous company has not yet given my 13th month company last 2013. They also did not credit my 4 month SSS even though they were deducted from my salary and also, 1 month uncredited Pagibig deduction too. They also have not yet given my back pay and tax refund.

I was wondering how much would it cost and how long will it take to file a complaint to that company.

I do not have a big money for a lawyer...is there anything I can do to get a lawyer without paying?

Hoping for your reply with regard to this matter.

Thank you.

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

My dear, Just file a SENA money claim sa DOLE.
From there on ipapatawag sila ng DOLE at ipaparelease sa kanila ang mga di nila nabayran sa yo.

OK?
Go go gogo..sayang pera mo pa yun.

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

univ211d wrote:Help please...

My previous company has not yet given my 13th month company last 2013. They also did not credit my 4 month SSS even though they were deducted from my salary and also, 1 month uncredited Pagibig deduction too. They also have not yet given my back pay and tax refund.

I was wondering how much would it cost and how long will it take to file a complaint to that company.

I do not have a big money for a lawyer...is there anything I can do to get a lawyer without paying?

Hoping for your reply with regard to this matter.

Thank you.

Did you process your clearance already?

Ask them first via email or in writing for the reasons of the delay and discrepancy.

Then if no solution can be agreed upon, you can file your complaint with DOLE via SENA. That should be resolved within 2-3 weeks. If not, you can elevate to NLRC.

You won't need a lawyer unless your case goes to the commission.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum