Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Filing a Divorce with a German Citizen.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Filing a Divorce with a German Citizen. Empty Filing a Divorce with a German Citizen. Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:39 am

robi1772

Arresto Menor

so i am currently married to a german citizen, but we are filing for a divorce for nearly a year now. We are married here in the Philippines and we had a pre-nup agreement that was sign here in the Philippines as well, so my question is what are the rules that may applied for this soon to be ex husband of mine because he keeps telling me that only GERMAN rules are applied to him since he is GERMAN and he isn't even obligated to send money to me even though we are still married and he is currently keeping my things as a hostage for me to sign the papers for the reason 'i am not trustworthy and to pressure me' and could you please tell me what are the cases or even things that i can file if ever i wanted to complain about this? because this whole year i kept my mouth shut because i don't want to complicate things and he is acting like i couldn't even do anything about it or i don't have any money to pay for a lawyer. Please help me.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum