Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

filing of decree for foreign divorce to be recognized in the philippines

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

tropicana10

Arresto Menor

[b] How long will it take for the recognition of foreign divorce in the Philippines once filed and how much will it cost me pls., approximately?

And what happens if I haven't filed it and re married here, in the UK? I am a neutralized british citizen and my ex husband is still filipino.. Am not a dual citizen.
Thank you very much..

attyLLL

it really depends on which lawyer you engage. my firm once handled one and it cost around 100k and it took 1 year.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

rachelle2012

Arresto Menor

Im a filipino citizen got married to a Norwegian national (august 2008) in Manila, we dont have kids. I tried to reside in his country for over 2 yrs but it didn't work, we filed legal separation to Norwegian government last May 2011 and I come home to Philipines the same month we filed our separation and this coming May 2012 he will send the DIvorce paper from his country. On their law we have to be legally separated for one year before they release the divorce paper and that will make my Ex-husband free to marry anytime after May 2012. That would be unfair on my part because on our law I'm not allowed to remarry unless that divorce will be recognize. How long will it take and how much since he's an foreigner and I'm a filipina but our wedding was solemnized Civil wedding in Manila, Is there a need for annulment? tnx attorney pls reply

attyLLL

see my answer above

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum