Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

to demand last pay?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1to demand last pay? Empty to demand last pay? Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:46 pm

babyquash

Arresto Menor

WHen should I demand my last pay? that would only include my 13th month and any tax refund. My last date of employment was May 30,2014. Its been more a than a month now but still they cannot issue or even give me a definite time when I will be able to receive my last pay.

2to demand last pay? Empty Re: to demand last pay? Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:55 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

just follow it up.. the norm is 1 to 2 months.. but some companies specially big BPO takes more than 4 months..

3to demand last pay? Empty Re: to demand last pay? Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:04 pm

babyquash

Arresto Menor

I read that an employee can demand all benefits due from the date of the termination of the contract. Does that mean that I have the right to demand now? Even though it usually takes 1-2mos, is there a law governing or restricting the number of days to wait?

4to demand last pay? Empty Re: to demand last pay? Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:19 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

babyquash wrote:I read that an employee can demand all benefits due from the date of the termination of the contract. Does that mean that I have the right to demand now? Even though it usually takes 1-2mos, is there a law governing or restricting the number of days to wait?

You can demand - as in you can ask for it.

But you have to be realistic about processing times.

Bottom line is that the payment should be given "within reasonable time" - which may vary depending on their reasons.

http://www.councilviews.com

5to demand last pay? Empty Re: to demand last pay? Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:26 am

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

You can actually file a SENA money claim at nearest DOLE office to make that company pay you right away.

6to demand last pay? Empty Re: to demand last pay? Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:31 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

actually, SENA is useless, if company doesn't want to pay or dont communicate to DOLE re:SENA, DOLE can't do anything, they will just tell you to escalate it to NLRC.

7to demand last pay? Empty Re: to demand last pay? Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:52 pm

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

NO its usefull..I did it once.

8to demand last pay? Empty Re: to demand last pay? Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:53 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

alexisbantilan wrote:NO its usefull..I did it once.

only if the other party attends.

it does not default to a favorable decision otherwise.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum