Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Company won't allow me to switch to another brand

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bayonet14

Arresto Menor

Hello, I bought a graphics card from Enigma computer store the R7 260X worth P6,300. After doing some research, I found positive reviews from the card, so I bought it.

After 1-2 weeks I keep getting black screens and crashes so I'm forced to reset my computer which is not healthy for my hard disk.
I asked the main office if I can have this replaced with another brand but they can't, their policy states that anything defective can be replaced with the same brand.
I did more research and I found out the R7 260X graphics card is very buggy and a lot of people are having the same problems like mine. I even recorded the problems on youtube.

I replaced the card with the same brand (in accordance to their policy) but the problem with the new card is still there. I don't know what to do or how I would have this card replaced to another brand.
I just want to switch to another brand that's not broken. Please help!

bayonet14

Arresto Menor

bump

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum