Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Physical & emotional Abuse of Husband! Help

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jenny.pearl

Arresto Menor

I am beaten by husband and would like to get a valid medical certificate of the incidence but would not like to press any charges on my husband, cause eventhough he have hit me in past, this is the first time that he hit me badly. What should I do I am confused right now, I dont want to create further humilation on my husband but I want also to protect myself and my daughter. Please advice. Thank you.

mimsy

Reclusion Temporal

I have never been so confused my dear, you want a medical certificafe for what? Remembrance? He hit you once he can do it again, decide while you are still breathing...

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

I think you should see a doctor. binugbog ka na pero ayaw mo pa din iwan ang asawa mo? File RA9262 against him. Maawa ka sa sarili mo at lalo na sa anak mo, nakikita nya na ginagawa kang punching bag ng tatay nya.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum