Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Emotional and verbal abuse

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Emotional and verbal abuse Empty Emotional and verbal abuse Sun May 18, 2014 9:48 pm

xooey

Arresto Menor

How can this be proven? Is a statement enough to this effect? Parang ang dali lang i-deny kasi. Let's say a case is filed because of these kinds of abuse, isn't it also easy for the other party to counter the case and file another case like, I don't know, unjust vexation (but I don't really understand that)? The law is good, but how does a victim prove this? Pag naloka na sa sobrang degradation, humiliation and insulto?

2Emotional and verbal abuse Empty Re: Emotional and verbal abuse Sun May 18, 2014 10:04 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

xooey wrote:How can this be proven? Is a statement enough to this effect? Parang ang dali lang i-deny kasi. Let's say a case is filed because of these kinds of abuse, isn't it also easy for the other party to counter the case and file another case like, I don't know, unjust vexation (but I don't really understand that)? The law is good, but how does a victim prove this? Pag naloka na sa sobrang degradation, humiliation and insulto?

the test/evaluation will be conducted by professional Psychiatrist/psychologist.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum