Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Surname of the Baby?

+3
Caring Father
concepab
Mr. Juan
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Surname of the Baby? Empty Surname of the Baby? Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:23 pm

Mr. Juan

Arresto Menor

Hi everyone.

I need a legal advice with this......

What will be the surname of the newly born baby if the parents are not yet married?

2Surname of the Baby? Empty Re: Surname of the Baby? Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:18 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Sa mother or sa father

3Surname of the Baby? Empty Re: Surname of the Baby? Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:22 pm

Mr. Juan

Arresto Menor

So, walang problema kahit hindi pa kasal ang magulang ng first baby?

I mean is their any condition needed para sundin ng baby ang surname ng tatay?

What if during delivery the father is not around coz he is working from Manila? (Ilocos Norte ipapanganak ang baby)

Thanks for the reply.

4Surname of the Baby? Empty Re: Surname of the Baby? Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:25 pm

Mr. Juan

Arresto Menor

concepab wrote:Sa mother or sa father
So, walang problema kahit hindi pa kasal ang
magulang ng first baby?
I mean is their any condition needed para sundin
ng baby ang surname ng tatay?
What if during delivery the father is not around
coz he is working from Manila? (Ilocos Norte
ipapanganak ang baby)
Thanks for the reply.

5Surname of the Baby? Empty Re: Surname of the Baby? Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:57 am

Caring Father

Arresto Menor

Me and my ex gf had a son together and we gave the baby my surname.

All I had to do was sign the Declaration of Paternity on the back in the Municipal

I think it is a choice you and your partner make together (If your still on speaking terms) but when you register the baby, if it will carry the father's surname, he needs to sign the Birth Cert so will need to be around

6Surname of the Baby? Empty Re: Surname of the Baby? Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:10 pm

Mr. Juan

Arresto Menor

Caring Father wrote:Me and my ex gf had a son together and we gave the baby my surname.

All I had to do was sign the Declaration of Paternity on the back in the Municipal

I think it is a choice you and your partner make together (If your still on speaking terms) but when you register the baby, if it will carry the father's surname, he needs to sign the Birth Cert so will need to be around

Hello. What if the father is not around coz he is working? It is possible that mother of the child or any relative with authorization letter will sign the Declaration of Paternity?

Thanks

7Surname of the Baby? Empty Re: Surname of the Baby? Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:36 am

Caring Father

Arresto Menor

It has to be fathers signature and signed in front of the office staff

8Surname of the Baby? Empty Re: Surname of the Baby? Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:02 pm

marion17

Arresto Menor

magtatanong lang po ako about sa situation ko .. kasi my anak po ako 1year old.. hiwalay na po kame ng nanay niya kasi nag boyfriend siya nung 1st month ng baby namen 1 year ko na inaalagaan ang baby ko .. kaso ang problema indi po naka apelyido saken ang bata ngayon kinukuha na saken ung bata at lage niya sinasabi saken na indi ko anak un kasi indi nakaapelyido saken .. ano po ba dapat kong gawin pakisagot po maraming salamat

9Surname of the Baby? Empty Re: Surname of the Baby? Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:41 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Mr. Juan wrote:
Caring Father wrote:Me and my ex gf had a son together and we gave the baby my surname.

Hello. What if the father is not around coz he is working? It is possible that mother of the child or any relative with authorization letter will sign the Declaration of Paternity?

Thanks

Kailangan yung gather mismo ang pumirma. bawala ang proxy  Very Happy 

10Surname of the Baby? Empty Re: Surname of the Baby? Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:44 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

marion17 wrote:magtatanong lang po ako about sa situation ko .. kasi my anak po ako 1year old.. hiwalay na po kame ng nanay niya kasi nag boyfriend siya nung 1st month ng baby namen 1 year ko na inaalagaan ang baby ko .. kaso ang problema indi po naka apelyido saken ang bata ngayon kinukuha na saken ung bata at lage niya sinasabi saken na indi ko anak un kasi indi nakaapelyido saken .. ano po ba dapat kong gawin pakisagot po maraming salamat

I will assume po na hindi kayo kasal. sa case po ng illegitimate child, nasa mother po ang full custody ng bata. I suggest po na pag-kinuha sa iyo ang bata ay ibigay mo pero try to make an agreement to insist your right as the father.

11Surname of the Baby? Empty Re: Surname of the Baby? Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:00 pm

Mr. Juan

Arresto Menor

concepab wrote:
Mr. Juan wrote:

Thanks

Kailangan yung gather mismo ang pumirma. bawala ang proxy  Very Happy 

Sir, paano nga po kung wala yung daddy mismo dahil may work siya sa manila, at ang misis niya eh nasa probinsya manganganak?

Pwede ba na ilagay ang aplelyido ng bata sa tatay kung desisyon ito ng nanay at siya lang ang pumirma?

P.S.

Paglabas ba ng bata agad-agad ba na i-register agad agad?

Thanks

12Surname of the Baby? Empty Re: Surname of the Baby? Tue May 06, 2014 2:20 am

arbee

Arresto Menor

Mr. Juan wrote:
concepab wrote:
Mr. Juan wrote:
Caring Father wrote:
Sir, paano nga po kung wala yung daddy mismo dahil may work siya sa manila, at ang misis niya eh nasa probinsya manganganak?

Pwede ba na ilagay ang aplelyido ng bata sa tatay kung desisyon ito ng nanay at siya lang ang pumirma?

P.S.  

Paglabas ba ng bata agad-agad ba na i-register agad agad?

Thanks

sa tingin ko pwede mo magamit ung surname ng tatay kahit nasa ibang lugar sya, you just need an affidavit from the father. This is what happened to my sister. Hiningan sya ng affidavit ng hospital from the father kasi nasa abroad ung tatay ng anak nya. pero sa sitwasyon mo, pareho lng naman kayo nasa luzon, bakit di pa sya umuwi para pumirma ng birth certificate anak nyo o desisyon mo lang na gamitin ng anak nyo ang surname ng tatay?

para sa registration, pwede naman hindi agad agad pero ikaw na mismo ang maglalakad nun at kapag mas matagal pa ay may bayad na...

13Surname of the Baby? Empty Re: Surname of the Baby? Tue May 06, 2014 10:53 pm

jopat

Arresto Menor

Hi

We need advice please. My husband confessed that he had an affair with another girl and they had a child recently born. He was forced to process an AUSF. Can we cancel it because the girl also wants to remove it. My husbAnd and I are here in qatar and we are willing to pay for the cancellation of AUSF

Thanks and more power.

14Surname of the Baby? Empty Surname of the Baby Fri May 30, 2014 10:44 am

jazzdom

jazzdom
Arresto Menor

Hi I just gave birth to my son last May 2 and nagkakaproblema ako pagreregister sa surname ng anak ko sabi sa admin office ng hospital kailangan ipangalan ang anak ko sa tatay nya dahil nirerecognize naman daw ng ex ko ang anak ko. Kaso kasi nasa malayo ang ex ko and he never gave support to my child inabandona nya kasi kami since 5 months pa lang of my pregnancy. Kinausap ko ang ama ng anak ko ayos lang sa kanya na sa akin ipangalan pero kung wala talagang choice ayos lang din sa kanya na sa kanya ipangalan kaso aabutin pa ng ilang taon bago sya makapunta sa amin. I'm planning na pabinyagan na ang anak ko kaso di daw pwede kasi kailangan ng Birth Certificate eh yung Birth Certificate nga po ang problema ko kasi ayaw payagan ng admin office ng hospital. Ano po ba dapat kong gawin para mairegister sa pangalan ko ang surname ng anak ko ng di ko na maabala ang tatay ng anak ko.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum