Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

cyber bullying or work code of ethics

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1code - cyber bullying or work code of ethics Empty cyber bullying or work code of ethics Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:34 am

rtan89

Arresto Menor

Good day! I am a victim of cyber bullying sa FB and ask.fm... Binalewala ko lng yung mga posts na yon about sa akin.. later on he included my Gf (the bully is her ex) and dinamay na pati pamilya ko (tho the FB posts didn't name names)... pero he sent a pm to my GF and verbally harassed her. He even stated that "and bobo mo! ako isang super visor sa ...... pinalitan mo lang ng mukhang tambay na call center agent na yan? bobo mo talaga! laspag kana sa akin basura ka".. those were his exact words...

we have a screenshot of that message with his name and picture and even his company's name.

Can I file any charges for the unnamed post sa FB ung mga patama lng?

any advise please?

thank you and God speed!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum