Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Physical Injury

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Physical Injury Empty Physical Injury Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:10 pm

kyzenh

Arresto Menor

Good Day Sir!
Hi my name is Carlo Nino Bautista from las Pinas City
I'm gay and had a partner of 2 years. Yesterday we had an argument that ending up me giving him a punch to the face. It was not intentional it was just because if the heat of the moment. It bruised and there was a small cut. I applied first aid immediately however the next day we still had the same argument which resulted him leaving me. He said that he will file a physical injury case against me. How should I go about it?
How much will the bail be?
I want to settle this in a private way, is that possible.?
hope to hear from you soon sir.
Thanks.

2Physical Injury Empty Re: Physical Injury Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:56 pm

TiagoMontiero

Prision Correccional

The first thing your partner must do to file a physical injury case against you is to file a complaint with your Barangay, and during the barangay proceedings, the lupon will try to amicably settle the complaint to avoid court litigation, during that period, do your best to settle with your partner to avoid criminal action.

3Physical Injury Empty REMOVE YOUR POST ONLINE. Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:00 pm

udmlaw

Reclusion Temporal

kyzenh wrote:Good Day Sir!
Hi my name is Carlo Nino Bautista from las Pinas City
I'm gay and had a partner of 2 years. Yesterday we had an argument that ending up me giving him a punch to the face. It was not intentional it was just because if the heat of the moment. It bruised and there was a small cut. I applied first aid immediately however the next day we still had the same argument which resulted him leaving me. He said that he will file a physical injury case against me. How should I go about it?
How much will the bail be?
I want to settle this in a private way, is that possible.?
hope to hear from you soon sir.
Thanks.

STOP POSTING AN ADMISSION ONLINE!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum