Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PRO FRIENDS LANCASTER

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PRO FRIENDS LANCASTER  Empty PRO FRIENDS LANCASTER Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:37 am

mmrelagio

Arresto Menor

Hi, Kumuha po ako ng house & lot in Cavite. Tapos ko na po bayaran yung downpayment May 2013, then when they applied me for a house bank financing I was declined on By August 2013 due to an unpaid Credit card balance which I paid in full immediately. They then told me I need to get a certificate of full payment which I did para maka apply daw ako uli for bank financing, however what happened was, na convert daw po ako sa in-house financing right after I was declined ( FYI, i knew i was declined like 2weeks after pa kasi they only informed me via email which I do not normally check due to work) so they forced me to pay the arrears (yung kakulangan ng down payment if in-house financing) which we did by November. Then after months of frustration kasi sobrang laking pera na nailabas namen around 270,000 after namen magbayad ng arrears they then told me that I need a co-buyer kasi kulang daw yung monthly salary ko, and ang pwede ko lang daw na co-owner is immediate family member, hindi na pwede father ko who is a Seaman kasi 59 yrs old na sya kaya brother ko lang na seaman din. After submitting all the necessary and requirements and filled out all the papers with my brother at their Main branch in Shaw Blvd, we forgot to bring his passport kasi kelangan daw yung stamp ng departure, so they advised na isend ko nalang daw via email which I did, sabi nila we just have to wait nalang daw an ma process sa house bank loan and assured that everything is okay na. I can't afford to pay the monthly pag in-house financing kaya bank financing talaga kame dapat. Then come end of January 2014, i received a letter from them saying I missed to pay 23,720.95 which I know nothing about kasi we already paid the arrears and just waiting for the bank approval. I email them about the letter i received but no one responded to my email, i emailed them again but only got a confirmation response that they've receive my email. They are still charging me this amount until now, i contacted my agent and sabi sa kanya lung nakapag pasa na ba daw ako ng requirements, eh samantalang sa main branch pa nila ko nagpasa ng lahat and fill out ng forms. Hindi ko na po alam anong aksyon gagawin dito kasi they keep on delaying my loan, malaking pera na po ang nailabas namen and yung arrears pinangutang lang namen para hindi masayang ung binayad namen sa down payment. I wanna take a legal action about this because parang they're delaying this in purpose hanggang ma forfeit nalang lahat ng binayad namen. Please help!

2PRO FRIENDS LANCASTER  Empty Re: PRO FRIENDS LANCASTER Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:10 pm

WillowSmith

Arresto Menor

hello nasagot po ba tong tanong na to? Sad am on the same boat. almost the same. i requested for a refund and it's been a month nothing has happened. Sad what should i do next? they keep on telling me that its' on process- subject to mgmts approval. Sad ty

3PRO FRIENDS LANCASTER  Empty Re: PRO FRIENDS LANCASTER Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:01 pm

kimpang14

Arresto Menor

Hi,

If hindi po kayo sinasagot ni Profriends, mag file po kayo ng complaint sa HLURB. That way , mas magiging mabilis ang process. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum