Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer of Land titles to grandchildrens

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Transfer of Land titles to grandchildrens Empty Transfer of Land titles to grandchildrens Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:46 pm

milanie2004

Arresto Menor

Please help me to get information regarding situation below:

Bumili po ako ng lupa thru my parents name. To avoid na maging conjugal property kse not yet legally separated po kami ng asawa ko, so we process the title under my parents name.

Lately, nalaman ko na naisangla ng parents ko to a family friend ang lupa but no papers/documents to legalized it.

I am willing to pay the arrears pra lng mabawi po ung title with them. But I need to secure po ung title as soon na makuha ko po ito. After that, gusto ko po na mai-transfer ung title under the name of my 3 kids(20 yrs old, 15 yrs old & 11 yrs old). Please help me how will I do this...

Thank you po sa makakatulong sa akin.Smile

attyLLL

the parents can donate the property to the children with you or your eldest as trustee for the children below legal age.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum