Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Employee Suspension (non-preventive)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Employee Suspension (non-preventive) Empty Employee Suspension (non-preventive) Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:30 pm

grampa_hann

Arresto Menor

Good afternoon! I would like to know kung may legal basis ba na magsuspend ng mga new employees if they were not able to provide the documentary requirements of the company such as College/University Diploma, Police/NBI/Barangay Clearances, etc within a stated period?

This is a new practice being done by our HR and most of us feel that it is not right and just.

Please advise.

2Employee Suspension (non-preventive) Empty Re: Employee Suspension (non-preventive) Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:05 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

grampa_hann wrote:Good afternoon! I would like to know kung may legal basis ba na magsuspend ng mga new employees if they were not able to provide the documentary requirements of the company such as College/University Diploma, Police/NBI/Barangay Clearances, etc within a stated period?

This is a new practice being done by our HR and most of us feel that it is not right and just.

Please advise.

Wala sa contract ninyo yan? New employee ka (kayo)?

At any rate, hindi ba usually requirement yan (pre-employment or otherwise) na dapat ibigay sa tamang panahon?

When we had a similar situation in the past, we did not release the ATM cards of the new employees if they had not submitted their requirements first. And they did comply quite quickly.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Employee Suspension (non-preventive) Empty Re: Employee Suspension (non-preventive) Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:06 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

if you were given enough time and still you did not comply, then it's your fault already.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum