Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

removal of benefits

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1removal of benefits Empty removal of benefits Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:30 pm

trixie rico

Arresto Menor

Hi, I'm new here. I'd like to ask, 6 years na ako sa current company, and we were given company service vehicle (since assigned kami to do field work) namin na naiuuwi namin everyday. Ngayon, nagkaroon ng new management and they're deciding na ipaiiwan na lang ang sasakyan sa company premises and hindi na pwede iuwi. Pwede ba sila basta-basta magdecide ng ganun kahit matagal nang benefit ng mga empleyado yun?
Also, another question, since field kami assigned, makatarungan ba na i-require kami pumasok ng 7am everyday and umuwi ng past 7pm from Monday-Saturday? We're talking about a well-known multi-national company na may press release na maka-pamilya sila, pero kabaligtaran iniimplement nila sa mga empleyado nila. You're advise will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

2removal of benefits Empty Re: removal of benefits Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:49 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

You can file dimunition of benefits

3removal of benefits Empty Re: removal of benefits Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:01 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Check first the definition of "benefit" if your situation is covered.

It might not be a benefit if it is not given to everyone.

Employee benefits are compensations given to employees in addition to regular salaries or wages.Some benefits are legally required, e.g., social security benefits, medicare, retirement benefits, maternity benefits, service incentive leave, etc. Other benefits are offered by the employer as an incentive to attract and retain employees as well as increase employee morale and improve job performance.

Supplements include those benefits or privileges granted to an employee for the convenience of the employer, e.g., board and lodging within the company premises.

http://www.councilviews.com

4removal of benefits Empty Re: removal of benefits Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:55 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

the benefit was not removed..nandon pa din naman yung sasakyan.. for official use only nga lang.. nothing wrong with that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum