Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

estafa/bouncing checks???

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1estafa/bouncing checks??? Empty estafa/bouncing checks??? Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:41 am

melz1978

Arresto Menor

Hello po,

i have collectibles po in 3 checks, yun 2checks good naman po pero yung 3rd &last collectble check nya ay closed acct na when i deposited it to my acct.
The 3rd check was dated 12/31/2013, she called me up that walang enough money yun acct nya kaya kung pwede daw hwag muna ideposit. sabi ko naman ok lang kasi sa saturday ko pa sya edeposit 1/4/2014. on 1/8/2014, i called up the bank kung anong naging problema sa check which was deposited to my acct at sabi ng bank the acct is already closed. i called her up and she asked for time to raised the money. hindi naman po cya maka pagbigay ng specific date as to when to pay. i already wrote a demand letter to her pero wala parin. today po, we are schedule to meet in baranggay...

Questions ko po:
1) if hindi po kami magka ayos today, ano po case dapat e file ko?
2)can i impose a 5% monthly interest and damages po for these?
3) how long po will it take if this goes to court?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum