Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

return policy

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1return policy Empty return policy Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:38 am

arabelle

Arresto Menor

Good day need help.. i bought a leather case sa isang muslim vendor, then i admit its my fault n ang chineck q lanv ay ung fitting ng tablet sa lgyan bcoz i was in a hurry that time it was about 1 hour after ng mkrtng aq sa bhay and inaus q ng mpncn q na d pla ubra ung case dhil nttkpan ung buttons ng tablet sa ibabang part.. i decided n kht late na almost 6 bnlik q agad sya it was about 1 hour trvel period frm my house sa store n un sb skn d daw pde irefund ppltan the next day.. sb q nid q tlga and time cnsumng ang pgpnta duon sb q same na desgn kaso suited dpt sa tab 3 q.. then tnxt q sya ng gabi sbi q isure nla ang sgot skn kpag ala daw gann bbutsan nlanb ung case which i thnk is not a good idea.. can i imposed a refund if thats the case since they make a promise n same ung ibbgay skn. If wla sika mprovide pde kaya aq mgrefund... pls help..

2return policy Empty return policy Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:24 pm

rhon080281

Arresto Menor

1. You can only ask for a return or refund, if the product is defective.
2. you cannot return a product if there is change of mind on your part unless the establishment allows it (Store policy)

3return policy Empty Re: return policy Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:01 pm

cindy ocampo

Arresto Menor

Pls advise if i am eligble to file a legal complaint of service i received frm shopwise pasong tamo makati.
I have some general questions
1. If i purchased an item (e.g. furnitures) that are yet to be delivered, is it correct that i shud be able to cancel my purchase and request for refund if item has not been delivered yet?
2. If a refund will be agreed by the merchant, is it their call/decisiom what will be mode of refund? (Cash or check) shouldnt it be same mode of payment i purchased items with?
3. If they agreed for refund, isnt it unrightful that i shud wait 2months for them to refund me my money especially that i paid it cash initially?

I hope all will be answered right away. Thank you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum