Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child from a married woman and a married man

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chambrella

Arresto Menor

Iam a married woman (but not living with my husband for 5 years now) and i have a biyfriend (hes married and living with her wife)

Iam 1 month pregnant now.
Anong apelyido ng bata?
ano mga kaso pwede ko kaharapin and my boyfriend?

chambrella

Arresto Menor

Any idea may help.

pregnant ako sa boyfriend ko na married.

Paano itong bata? Ano magiging apelyedo niya?
Sinusoportahan naman ako at laging nasa tabi ko ang boyfriend ko

chambrella

Arresto Menor

andaming 0 reply dito sa forum Sad
Sana wag ako masama

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Your child will use your husband's surname not your boyfriend! Because you are married therefore it will be automatically named after your husband. If your husband sue you! You will be charge of adultery and since your boyfriend is married he will be charge by his wife of concubinage!

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Be patient for the answers! Sometimes members are not online all the time! Like me I have been away on holiday for almost a month! Very Happy eventually you will get an answers if someone knows the answers!

chambrella

Arresto Menor

@AWV , thanks mate.

chambrella

Arresto Menor

Hi! eto mga na research ko reg sa problema ko:
sana makatulong.

If i uses the biological father's surname, this can be used as evidence by my husband and my boyfriend's wife in filling a case of adultery against me

If i inform the local civil registrar that iam physically separated with my husband, the LCR will not allowed me
To register under the biological fathers surname because of articles 164 and 167 of the family code.

If i claimed that iam single and leave the entry for the fathers name blank or use the biological father's name; i may be charged perjury

If i uses my husband surname for the child , my husband can file a case of damages against me.

-whatever i do with my child birth certificate, there are adverse and legal consequences
Sad
Iam so much in pain and sorrow right now.
Iniisip kong sana mamatay na lang ako.
Or sana mamatay na lang ang baby.
(This relationship made me into a super bitch , a monster indeed)
For all of you out there who's super hopeless romantic..
Fairytales is not real.

siyanga pala, my boyfriend decided to get me pregnant dahil naramdaman niya na ayoko na talaga sa relasyon namin.
Desperate move para hindi ako mawala sa kanya.

Yes, lahat ng katangahan --nasa akin. Lahat ng negative comments, tanggap ko pero wala iyun sa kung paano ako nagsisisi at nasasaktan ngayon.

jingkay29

Arresto Menor

pareha tayo problema po . . kaso sakin before I married ung husband ko ngayon alam nya na hindi sa kanya ang baby ko and then nagplanu po kami na iregister sa tunay na Papa ng bata kaso po di ko alam na naregister na sa surname nya ang baby ko

attyLLL

chambrella, good research. there are always consequences to our actions.

the best advice is to state that you are married and your husband will be declared as the father as the law requires.

if he files a case against you for let's say adultery, he has to prove that the child is not his and it is not enough to simply deny it. a dna test costs 45k, does he even have that?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

chambrella

Arresto Menor

@attyLLL

maybe my husband will do anything to prove that it is not his child.
We are not living together for 5yrs now.
She has a girlfriend now.
And the biological father will not allow me to register his child under my husbands name.

mimsy

Reclusion Temporal

same dilemma, i declared single in my daughter's bc, when in fact i am already married...i was afraid my husband would sue me if i used his last name, who can sue me of perjury in this case?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum