Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can i file a case to my partner for 3 years (even if we are not married) for having a realtionship with a married woman??

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

safeeya

Arresto Menor

hi im safeeya. i also have question about that, im 26 years old i have a 2 year old kid .i am not married with the father, and we are together only 2 to 4 days a week cox i have to work 3 towns from them (thats why most people think we are not living together),im an elementary teacher. i found out that my baby's father my bf is having an affait with a 40 year old woman who is already married to a seaman who works abroad and already has 4 kid. can i fill a case to them? to my bf even if we are not married? or to the old woman? my ex is not giving support to our baby now, for almost a year. and this old lady made a fake account of mine in FB , she befriend all my friend. on that fake account he use my ex's account sending message there , saying "sa lahat ng nakakakilala kay safeeya, hindi ko siya asawa at hindi kami nagsama simula nung naanakan ko siya, hindi na ako magbibigay ng sustento kung hindi ka titigil sa pagpipilt ng sarili mo sa akin, huwag mo gamitin ang anak ko". but im not doing anything, i already gave way and now this lady is bothering me and wrecking my reputaion.

http://aprilnavarro77@yahoo.com

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

tirahin mo ng RA9262 yung lalaki at hanapin mo ang asawang lalaki ng babae at isumbong mo para masampahan ng adultery ng asawa nya! save mo lahat ng details nilang ginagamit sa pang haharass!

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

his infidelity can bring mental and emotional torture, you can file psychological violence under RA 9262 and economic abuse for non-support.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum